Booking terms & conditions

Please carefully read the following general terms and conditions before confirming your booking. The terms explained here apply to all the travel arrangements made by Run in Africa Sport Travel. In addition to this, each event and package may have its own special terms and condition which will be communicated to you in due time.

Payment schedule:

40 % up on booking and the remaining 60 % should be paid 30 days prior to commencement of travel.

Payment mechanism:
Customers can effect their payment through:

  • Bank transfer with the following bank account details: Banco Sabadell 00817010510001598770
  • PayPal using credit cards.
Cancellation and reimbursement:

Customers are entitled to full reimbursement if cancellation is made 60 days before the travel date. If cancelation is made between 30 to 59 days before the commencement of the travel the customers will be refunded 80 % of the initial payment of the package. In case of cancelation during the third and fourth weeks before the travel, the client will be refunded 40 % of the full payment. Cancelation during the last two weeks before the travel will not be refunded. However, Run in Africa gives the possibility to clients to use other similar travel packages based on availability.

Possible change in travel itineraries:

The itinerary indicted in the service package developed at the time of package design and they might be subjected to slight changes due to circumstance that may necessitate the change such as acts of God, unavailability of accommodations or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Run in Africa Sport Travel. In such cases, Run in Africa Sport Travel will communicate the changes as soon as possible.

Services included in the travel package:

Unless and otherwise indicated, the travel packages provided by Run in Africa include the following services:

•Round-trip Airport transfers and baggage handling
•Accommodation with breakfast
•All Meals
•All transportation
•One after race massage and spa session
•Training and orientation on highland running
•Medical backup during the race and training sessions
•Guide service during training
•Entrance fees for all sites mentioned in itinerary.
•Domestic flight, in case of historical route package
•Basic travel insurance

The package price does not include:

• Any cost of a personal nature.
• Alcoholic drinks.
• Payment for taking photographs or recording videos.
• Tips for drivers, guides, etc.
• Visa costs.
• International airfare to Ethiopia.

Injury and property damage:

The customer hereby waives any claim for personal injury, including death, property damage, including loss of or damage to luggage or other personal property, or any other loss or claim, arising in whole or part by any act or omission of any entity, its agents, servants or employees, not solely, exclusively and directly under the control of Run in Africa Sport Travel.

Use of photos and images:

The customer acknowledges Run in Africa Sport Travel’s right to use any photographs for promotional material unless it receives written notification of the customer’s declination.